Smart Car Power Flow Air Filter
22 in stock
- Gain access to the engine compartment.
- Unclip the 3 tension clips to open the airbox lid and remove the stock filter.
- Install the new Breathless Performance Powerflow filter
- Push the 3 clips back in place.
- You are done!!!
Remember this is a cleanable filter, you can use our cleaning solution or use the K&N cleaning solution.
Next Mod called the .50 cent fix: To remove the silencer box from the airbox.
This mod will give you a little more sound plus you will be able to increase the airflow to the engine, thus even more power!!
- First you should remove your stock airbox assembly and place on a table or work bench.
- You will need to cut the 2 plastic tubes to separate the silencer from the airbox. See pic.
- Now you need to cap off the holes with a quarter in each. It is the perfect fit and seal it around with silicone adhesive or JB weld. That is a .50 cent fix..
- Once dry reinstall your stock airbox with the new powerFlow filter.
If you have any questions please call 954-925-7725
2070-F Tigertail Blvd
Dania, Fl 33004
There are no reviews yet.